Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any details on what construction is going on out there? Are there days that people on foot can get out there to hunt?

·
Registered
149 Posts
You cant go pass the second parking lot by the pintail airboat club its like a $600 fine for trespassing it might just me but that's a lot of cash .p.s I talked to officer mullians he said they shut it down for hunting because there is to many big trucks on the road go figure the big brother is over protecting us again.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Coot, it's called liability. One thing happens to you, your dog, or your vehicle and it's a lawyers field trip!! Best it be shut down. Let whitaker construction finish the work and then it's back to normal.

·
Registered
297 Posts
So from what I gather they are reinforcing the dike and making it taller so willard bay will hold more water?

I can't remember the last time we had enough water to have it even close to capacity.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's really interesting. I hadn't noticed that it was being worked on until recently. How long has it been going on? That seems like a pretty big undertaking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts