Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering and interested in joining a winter league! Any one know of a fun night, location and times, date starts etc.??? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
We always have our Friday night couples league at UAC starting the first friday after Newyears.

New couples are always welcome and it doesn't have to be a married couple.
Example: dkhntrdstn and riverrat77 could be(are)a couple, elk22 and Don Pay coud team up, fishglyph and bowgirl could show up together, and I think Zimmy and Pro would be a lovely couple. :mrgreen:

Come join the fun we always have a blast.

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
TEX-O-BOB said:
I think Zimmy and Pro would be a lovely couple.
What would I do with my lovely bride? :?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
FishGlyph said:
TEX, how much do the leagues cost? I would've asked Curley, but didn't even think about it while I was there today.

I'll shoot with Zimmy and PRO can shoot with
north slope.
I do not think that Pro would be much use to me at archery leagues. Now down at the pool hall he would work great (cue ball) :D

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
north slope said:
FishGlyph said:
TEX, how much do the leagues cost? I would've asked Curley, but didn't even think about it while I was there today.

north slope.
I do not think that Pro would be much use to me at archery leagues. Now down at the pool hall he would work great (cue ball) :D
Do you have to use a step stool when you play pool at the adult tables? :shock:

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Actually Tex, at this point, you could pair me with just about anyone that duck hunts over on the Bullocks forum and we'd make a great pair.... As long as I got to act like I knew what I was talking about. :lol:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
proutdoors said:
north slope said:
FishGlyph said:

north slope.
Do you have to use a step stool when you play pool at the adult tables? :shock:
I do not need a stool I can see everything through the reflection of your bald head! :D

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
I am not worried about what you can see, I am concerned you will cramp up being on your tippy toes all night. Aren't you supposed to be working on my kids toys? It is getting close you know?! :?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Your kids toys are done. I am still making you some 'special' leaded toys, and a mullet wig. Mullet wigs are hard to make and very time consuming, be patient. You will be back in style in no time. Merry Christmas goat roper. :D

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
north slope said:
Your kids toys are done. I am still making you some 'special' leaded toys, and a mullet wig. Mullet wigs are hard to make and very time consuming, be patient. You will be back in style in no time. Merry Christmas goat roper. :D
Sweet, I prefer leaded over unleaded anyway.

Can't wait for the mullet, I asked your boss( Santa) for the new Billy Ray Cyrus CD so I can jam to "I Want My Mullet Back" in style. 8)

Merry Christmas to you as well. Just think, once Christmas is over you get a break for a bit before starting on next years toys. *OOO* -*|*-

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
idiotboy said:
Wait, I don't get it, is north slope short or something??? :? -)O(- O<<
Yes, and he has pointy ears! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Northslope is more like a troll than an elf. He's mean, elves are nice. Plus he has a pretty rotten odor about him and trolls are known to be stinky.

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
EPEK said:
Tex, you contradicted yourself, fix it. And I have never thought of North Slope as short.
I am surprised TEX does, since he is like you and North Slope, still required to use a booster seat when in a vehicle. :eek:

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
proutdoors said:
EPEK said:
Tex, you contradicted yourself, fix it. And I have never thought of North Slope as short.
I am surprised TEX does, since he is like you and North Slope, still required to use a booster seat when in a vehicle. :eek:
There, I fixed it...

Now, I'll have you know Pro, I can ride every ride at LaGoon, epek and northslope don't quite make it to the "you must be this tall" line on most of the really scarry rides. -#&#*!-

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
I suppose so TEX, but I think you cheat and stand on your tip toes to get on the merry-go-round ride. :eek:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I would not call myself short but medium stout. I move really fast and I can jump at least 6-8 inches high (on a good day). I sneek, crawl, turn, twist, lets face it I am a mover and a shaker in a small package. I still have most of my hair and I don't have any metal plates in my head. I am kind of like a troll elf hybrid and I think that I smell good.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts