Inside Spread 21"
Mass 4", 3", 3", 3"

Total gross: 161"

Am I close?-----SS

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Sweet buck Springville.
I'm getting tired of everyone wanting to know what an animal scores anymore but since you asked.;)
I think he's somewhere in the mid to upper 160 range.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Don't have a clue on total inches, but it's a nice buck nonetheless!

Good times!
Most people don't have a clue when it comes to score and really shouldn't worry to much about it anyway.
If the animal has the "WOW" factor, then it's big enough.
Whatever the score says.

Reactions: 2full

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think that live field pictures are the best and most appropriate time to have a friendly score discussion. Breaks up the, "gee, another nice buck", monotony and creates a little thought and interaction. If I was lucky enough to be sitting behind this buck then the score wouldn't matter. Since he's still alive and pimping up the does, I say we judge him mercilessly.:-?-------SS

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's another great buck. Too far to get a great pic through the scope so no score guessing to annoy Ridge on this one.-----SS

Attachments

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Ya that last pic settled it. Id score him ummmm.......at...... wall hanger!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
love seeing these bucks while there rutten we ran into a lot up chalk creek last week while were hunting had to quit looken at elk to watch the boys chasing the ladies through the sage.

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Nice bucks SS thanks for sharing.

I had the work truck at home to do some projects and just left to bring it to the shop, a nice buck, not as big as SS's, but nice just the same was in my driveway and jumped the fence into my yard as I was pulling out about 15 minutes ago.

When I get back home I will see if I can get a pick, his does were in my front yard.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts