Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys quick question. I've been having some trouble with the interactive map on the Utah.gov site. Not sure if it's my browser or if it's just broken. Been trying to find where all the wma/Public areas are so a good friend and myself could try to get a couple bunnies. Stationed at hill afb and really just looking to pass time till turkey season comes around. Any help would be appreciated, thanks -Nate

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After doing some more research the hunt x gps maps are the way to go. However I still would like a map of wma areas.

·
Registered
87 Posts
You could also sign up with Trimble gpshuntfish.com

That gives online map overlays showing public and private lands (not just the WMAs) and a smartphone app to navigate with. Best $3 a month I spend

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You could also sign up with Trimble gpshuntfish.com

That gives online map overlays showing public and private lands (not just the WMAs) and a smartphone app to navigate with. Best $3 a month I spend
Sweet I'll look into it, thanks. So can we hunt on any land as long as there is a season say for cottontail that is owned by the state of Utah, wma, and Blm lands or is there anymore? I understand that there is only certain sections as far as elk and deer or instance where you can hunt national forests and cwma. Still pretty new and been trying to be proactive and research myself

1 - 4 of 4 Posts