Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In the past three years we have started seeing and shooting more latley. This year we have shot eight. Six drakes and sadly two hens. It seems to me that up north they are really taking off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Boy am I glad to see that people here act like adults rather than children. If anyone has anything halfway decent to say on the topic of wood ducks let me know. If not keep your perverted comments to yourself!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have always wanted to get a Wood DUCK. I have seen a few before in the park but this year the park is holding about 20 or so, some day I will get me one to put one the wall. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Summit, are you mad because your wife hasn't seen a wood duck in years?

Has she stopped looking for wood ducks?

I heard they can make wood ducks these days. but on second thought, that is a little childish for someone named summit.

maybe notsosummit is a better name.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
I have an area that I hunt that just seems prime for one... but all of last year, and so far in three trips this year, haven't seen one. One day maybe.... I've heard up north (even out of state) has tons of wood ducks. 8)

Perverts.... man some of you heathens will never be temple worthy!! :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
spiraleyes said:
While we're on the subject... I hear that 'redhead' is the best tasting duck! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people prefer the spooners!!!! :lol:

To the original question, yes I have seen a few this year. Most were coming up on small ponds & streams while deer & elk hunting. I missed a shot on a nice woodie drake about 2 weeks ago :cry:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts