Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GLOBAL WARMING MY ASSSSSS!!!

Has anyone been outside latly? I think we're headed into another Ice Age!

I wonder how many points it will take to draw a Wooly Mammoth tag?

I wonder what kind of dogs it would take to chace down and tree a Sabor Tooth Cat!

I can't wait to see how FSW is going to handle these new species we're going to be hunting!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
get out here in Vernal where we have had a glacier covering the whole town since the first storm. Seriously with wind chill it was -20 last night. I believe it is a whole freaking 2 degrees outside right now.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
LOL... I was talking to the wife about the possibility of moving there someday and it was a resounding NO!!! Too cold I guess. About the Mammoth tag.... that would be interesting. They could just sell a group tag and you could drive them over a cliff like they used to be hunted.... then your whole group would have meat for days.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, you guys got it all wrong. Haven't you heard about "GLOBAL WARMING'. They are pounding it into your heads, seen the commercials on TV lately. You are warm and don't forget it, you are warm and don't forget it........................................... :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
TEX-O-BOB said:
GLOBAL WARMING MY ASSSSSS!!!

Has anyone been outside latly? I think we're headed into another Ice Age!

I wonder how many points it will take to draw a Wooly Mammoth tag?

I wonder what kind of dogs it would take to chace down and tree a Sabor Tooth Cat!

I can't wait to see how FSW is going to handle these new species we're going to be hunting!
You work in a heated shop, how cold can it be! :shock: Maybe I am from the ice age cause I work out in this weather.

·
Premium Member
4,049 Posts
I had to turn the furnace off in the house I worked in today. It was a bit warm.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hey you know what our buddy Al says.....

Warm weather....means global warming

Cold weather.....Means global warming

No matter what happens it is always going to be GLOBAL WARMING. Have you ever seen the INCREDABLES? Gore and his establishment remind me of that little redheaded punk wannabe superhero who creates a catastrophy so he can be everyones savior. But hey, why not, in politics scare tactics have always been very effective. Going out this weekend to help my dad put a cow in the freezer, I will bundle up and try to get some photos.

·
Administrator
21,456 Posts
The Dems have control of Congress now, and are working on global warming, so naturally it's gonna be cooler.

??

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I think that I could have shot one of those Wooly Mammoth critters once. I hunted them but they are very sneaky. When I wasn't looking, one snuck up behind me and stuck to my back. That was about the time that I turned 30. On this past trip to Indiana, I had the opportunity to room with Tex. He had one sneak up and stick itself to his chest also. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm gonna have to invest in a 4 bore smoke pole.
Archery tags for saber tooth, anyone? (pack hunters, BTW)
How about a 2 ton, 12 foot tall short-faced bear with a muzzleloader.
I say we allow those cloning scientists resurrect some foul tempered, menacing behemoths to let loose in the woods- and mandate that they can only be hunted with primitive gear. Something that we would have to be absolutely insane to hunt. That way, when some anti hunter accuses me of murdering some defenseless creature, I can say
'Boy, that herd of pissed off Uintatherium sure nearly had me...good thing I had a bow. Ever seen an Uintatherium?'
You know d*mn well that if there's a tag available; we'll hunt it- and even think it wise and noble to do so, even if it kills us or breaks us financially. People will be crying for more people to 'man up and kill those nasty creatures'. This is how we will save hunting, folks!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts