Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NOT mine, its from Oneil Ops

anyone care to see who they are here is their youtube...
https://www.youtube.com/user/ONEILLOPS

"He's been documented on film for 2 years. Last year he was a great looking bull, most would take, few would leave, We left him. Being a 6X7 last year, easily having the potential to be a 7 this year, he maintained his points, getting wider, heavier and longer...
This year his body condition was good, but not as good as last year, herd bull, with 20 cows thinned him up a bit.
A couple unique things that made this hunt very special, not only being able to compare video and stills, side by side from last year to this year at a minimum 30yd range, but my 7 year old Rush was standing right beside me watching it all.
Since the ungulates moved in over a couple months ago, Rush has been up 80% of the mornings at 5 a.m. ready to rock. Today it finally happened, with over 2 solid hours of footage from last year, to this year, including the finale.
This hunt isn't only to be relived by us as a memory, because Rush documented it all with my HD camera, we've watched and reviewed it, he did a darn good job.
An amazing animal with my utmost respect, that will provide for my family, and of course some entertainment for you.
‪#‎56inchmainbeams‬"
-Oneilops Facebook post

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
VERY nice bull that....but I have to add......Corn fed elk!!!! Now if that was a yearling there would be no finer eats.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Really? Dallan, you are less impressed because they are using a "night scope" to kill coyotes? Makes no sense to me. I think it is a great way to kill coyotes...obviously it is effective. Always somebody that has to [email protected] about something! I'm less impressed that the bull was killed with a rifle as opposed to a bow...but to each their own. ;-)

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Really? Dallan, you are less impressed because they are using a "night scope" to kill coyotes? Makes no sense to me. I think it is a great way to kill coyotes...obviously it is effective. Always somebody that has to [email protected] about something!
Oh I dont have any problem with shooting coyotes at night... it just looks like a big old boring farm raised bull they shot with the same nightvision capable gun they shoot the coyotes with, suppressor and all.

I am ***WAY*** more impressed with JuddCT's bull than this one.

-DallanC

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well i figure ill put some context to the picture...

"He's been documented on film for 2 years. Last year he was a great looking bull, most would take, few would leave, We left him. Being a 6X7 last year, easily having the potential to be a 7 this year, he maintained his points, getting wider, heavier and longer...
This year his body condition was good, but not as good as last year, herd bull, with 20 cows thinned him up a bit.
A couple unique things that made this hunt very special, not only being able to compare video and stills, side by side from last year to this year at a minimum 30yd range, but my 7 year old Rush was standing right beside me watching it all.
Since the ungulates moved in over a couple months ago, Rush has been up 80% of the mornings at 5 a.m. ready to rock. Today it finally happened, with over 2 solid hours of footage from last year, to this year, including the finale.
This hunt isn't only to be relived by us as a memory, because Rush documented it all with my HD camera, we've watched and reviewed it, he did a darn good job.
An amazing animal with my utmost respect, that will provide for my family, and of course some entertainment for you.
‪#‎56inchmainbeams‬"
-Oneilops Facebook post

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Oh I dont have any problem with shooting coyotes at night... it just looks like a big old boring farm raised bull they shot with the same nightvision capable gun they shoot the coyotes with, suppressor and all.

I am ***WAY*** more impressed with JuddCT's bull than this one.

-DallanC
I agree...JuddCT's bull is very impressive!!!

Hey Phorskin....are you related some way to oneilops and where are they located?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts