Utah Wildlife Forum banner

YELLOW LAB PUPPY

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Donttreadonme 
#1 ·
I have a 5 month old AKC yellow lab for sale- He comes from awesome lines -both parents -eye and hip certified and is very birdy! He is house trainned sleeps on the floor next to our bed but spends most of the day outside. He is very good with other dogs, people, and loves kids- thats my problem, my kids are very young and he is too big for them. I hate to see him not being played with enough. I am asking 150.00 for him- this will include food, toys, a brand new pet porter and a dish. He has had his shots and ready to go.

We have had him camping many times this summer and he never leaves camp only if he is following one of us, and his nose is out of this world. I was planning on getting him ready to go to South Dakota with me in november, but my training time has been very limited, lets just say I am not worthy of a hunting dog like this!

please contact me with any questions- PM's are just fine then I'll give my phone info out. I also have some pictures but I don't know how to post them on this site yet.

Discussion starter · #3 ·
OKAY SO HERE IT IS $100.00 THATS AS LOW AS I WILL GO. PLEASE ANYONE THAT KNOWS OF ANYONE THAT MIGHT BE LOOKING HAVE THEM GET AHOLD OF ME. 801-796-1765

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.