Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! I was pretty bummed when the DWR site went down for good. Talk about a downer. Monster Muleys was not cutting it and then I heard from a friend about this new site and I couldn't be happier! As for something hunting related, I just got back from helping a buddy on a late season bull hunt and have sore feet. Oh, and he shot a six point. Good times were had by all.

·
Premium Member
4,399 Posts
We're glad that you finally found us! All the old DWR moderators pooled their efforts and got this place going within a few days of the old forum getting axed. Most everyone from the old place has landed here, and it's pretty much business as usual (without the government overhead). :wink:

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Good to see you chief. Post up some pics of that bull.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I to have just found you through a link someone posted on Monster Muleys. :D The smiles are easier to use here, never could figure that out on the MM site. :( Thanks to the guy that posted the link. :D

Allen

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
yak4fish said:
I to have just found you through a link someone posted on Monster Muleys. :D The smiles are easier to use here, never could figure that out on the MM site. :( Thanks to the guy that posted the link. :D

Allen
Glad you found 'us'. :D

PRO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts