Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals. the youth fair is coming up fast. it on sept 12th from 8-12. it bigger this year. so bring the kids and family out and have some fun. you can sign the kids up early and it will make it faster. Any age up to 15. you can pre sign up here utahwaterfowlfair.com.

there some bb guns and some shot guns and many other prize to be won. There airboats and mud motor rides as well with many venders there. hope to see you all there.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Got grandson #1 registered...trying to get the daughter and grandson #2 to attend too...I mean after all is 18 months too young to start them...I think not.

Reactions: dkhntrdstn

·
Registered
72 Posts
So question about the pre-registration. It appears as though it is only an email, and will there be a confirmation email sent in return? I pre-registered, or so I believe that I have, but did not get an email. Thanks for the help and see you on Saturday.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
So question about the pre-registration. It appears as though it is only an email, and will there be a confirmation email sent in return? I pre-registered, or so I believe that I have, but did not get an email. Thanks for the help and see you on Saturday.
I don't think they return email you. They didn't last year or this year for my grandson

Reactions: Cold Water Copper

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no they dont send a email back at all. see you all tomorrow. I will be at the Du booth or walking around.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
We'll be there too, I am the slightly portly dude proudly wearing the LSU hat...feel free to intro yourself tomorrow if you see me.:grin:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just wanted to say thanks again. My 5 year-old daughter had an absolute blast. she has been practicing her duck call all weekend, and she took a bath her her decoy tonight. We had so much fun.:D

·
Registered
248 Posts
We had a great time again! And thanks to all those who put this on every year, what a great event! My 9-yr-old daughter was looking through one of the magazines yesterday I picked up while there and said, "Dad look, girls can hunt too?"

I obviously said, "Sure you can honey!"

Not quite sure if Mom is OK with that!

·
Registered
548 Posts
We had a great time again! And thanks to all those who put this on every year, what a great event! My 9-yr-old daughter was looking through one of the magazines yesterday I picked up while there and said, "Dad look, girls can hunt too?"

I obviously said, "Sure you can honey!"

Not quite sure if Mom is OK with that!
Girl power! This will be my 12 year old daughters first season hunting ducks and she can't wait!
The Youth Fair was awesome! Hope everyone had a good time. A lot of work from some good people.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Awesome time! Kids had a blast and especially the knives!
HAHA!! My 15 year old could not make it this year and when he got home Saturday evening and seen the knives my younger daughter and son got (of course they made it a point to show him as soon as he got home), he was PISSED!! -O,-

Thanks again to EVERYONE than helped make this possible!!!!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Whats funnier is my sons friend was the first name drawn for a shotgun. They had left 30 minutes earlier. His little brother was drawn for some gmrs radios and his sister was drawn for a nice tent! They should have stayed lol. they mad it a point to call him shortly after and let him know his misfortune.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts